Sunday, November 15, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #99: Rosegirls Sugar Jasmine

As I type this, tiny little drizzle blobs are falling from the sky. As I type this, I have realized that being a weatherperson is the only job where you can lie professionally and get away with it because the weather said "moderate rain from this morning until tomorrow morning." HA.
Rosegirls' Sugar Jasmine
Cold Rating6/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating: 7/10
Overall Rating7/10; frequently clean, always sweet. An interesting take on jasmine. Good for one warmer, but not ever warmer in the house. Carries and lingers. Not sure if I love love it, you know?? Sort of floral, but also sort of like a laundry detergent scent to my nose. Relatively unique scent, in my opinion. Lovely, delicate petal-like scent. Moderate throw. Wax "brittle" in one scent. Mixing floral with marshmallow, is that weird? One piece at a time. Light pink wax color to match the smell of this scent. Sugar versus sugared jasmine. Jasmine flowers in bloom in the front yard in spring, lush and fragrant and much joy they bring. I'mma poet, didja know it? Needing another custom Rosegirls order SOON because ALL THE MINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes. So ready for RG custom. Well. Ready in my mind but not my wallet. I seriously need to get saving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mints on mints on mints, Juicy J!! I agree about the wallet thing though, especially right before Christmas. :/

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)