Monday, August 17, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #88: Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles' Peach Margarita

Summer is winding down for people with kids who need to go back to school, which means the adults might be able to enjoy one or two cold beverages before the fall seasons starts. In the day. Around 10 am. Pants off. You know how we do. LOL.
Sugar and Spice Gourmet Soy Candles' Peach Margarita
Cold Rating8/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating9/10
Overall Rating8.5/10; not a fan of peach scents, but I am loving this combination. Insanely strong. The peach is juicy, the margarita smells just like a salty, tall glass of the limey frozen/rocked concoction. Lick the air good....drink the air good? Lime and peach are a surprisingly good pairing. Wanting to try this from other vendors. Awesome throw, excellent smell! Not drinking like I used to, just not into it. Tired of missing happy hours across the country. What's your favorite alcoholic drink?

4 comments:

  1. PANTS OFF. Best thing I've read all week.
    I love Love LOVE Sugar & Spice. Not surprising that this one rocked it.

    I'm all about a good mojito or an amaretto sour. I'll rarely turn down a classic margarita. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta tell ya, my friends and family know to call first before coming over because "I usually have my pants off." Now, this neither true nor false, but it was a rumor that has spread over the better part of a decade, LOL!!!

      Amaretto sour.......YUM!!!!!!!! One of the best drinks. I am big on the Tom Collins right now!

      Delete
  2. This one is pretty amazing. I used to be into making drinks big time. Things like Raspberry Beer Cocktails (3/4 cup frozen raspberries, 3 1/2 bottles of cold beer, 12 oz frozen raspberry lemonade thawed, 1/2 cup vodka, garnish with lemon and lime slices) or Cava Sangria (8 mint leaves, one bottle of chilled Cava or sparkling wine of choice, 3/4 cup chilled white grape juice, 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries, 1/4 cup orange liqueur, garnish with sugar cane).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raspberry beer cocktail!? WHOA! That sounds incredible! I have never actually had authentic sangria...I might need to bite the bullet and try it. I used to be a big drinker/drink maker, too, but stopped considerably after our honeymoon/subsequent stomach troubles due to drinking and medication interactions.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)