Saturday, August 1, 2015

Random Picture Post: Non-Waxy Photos From the Last Few Weeks #14!

I have a lot of random photos from such a short time! Wanna see????
"WolfCop" is a thing. And it's an awesome movie. So completely, typically us.
My friends and I all gathered to celebrate a birthday or two at Karl Strauss. Whenever mac and cheese is on the menu, IT MUST BE HAD. So, here's their mac. One of the best in town. Cheesy, creamy, delicious, but veeeeery rich. I also had a beer. A BEER! Like, the whole thing. It wasn't cider or a spirit or champagne or wine. It was beer. Needless to say, I don't drink beer all that often.
One of the best movies, unexpectedly good movies of 2015 has been "Love & Mercy." What a wonderful film! If you like music, movies, or music movies, or The Beach Boys, see this film! John Cusack and Paul Dano do incredible jobs. Our review of the movie can be found here.
We have been having craaaaaazy weather in SoCal this last few months. One day, it will be 80 degrees and muggy. The next? Cool and rainy. I love the way the palm trees look against a plume of ominous sky.
In the middle of the night about 2 weeks ago, I bought 2 emoji pillows. Best late night/early morning purchase in existence? I think so.
We bought this granola on a whim. IT IS INCREDIBLE. I sprinkle it on yogurt or have a bowl with some milk, or just eat it plain. The coconut really makes the other ingredients shine. So good!
Shy bean!
KBShimmer's In Yacht Water. Such an amazing, creamy sky blue! I love this polish! It's not my favorite color on myself, typically, but with KBShimmer's knockout formula and perfection? Just wonderful.
There's a local donut joint called Donut Bar with the "best" donuts in the world. Lemme tell you, if you ever come to San Diego, you need to try them for yourself. Though there have been a few misses, the overwhelming majority of their donuts are hits, out ot eh park, gone gone gone. During Comic-Con, they had some limited edition geeky donuts, AND ONE OF THEM WAS A CONAN O'BRIEN DONUT. For those who don't know, we are HUGE Conan fans, so we HAD TO get one of these. Some good friends came over, they got the donuts, we got the coffee, we met up at our place, and stuffed our faces. Conan! Your face was delicious.
That. Wax. Pool. *googly eyes* I miss the glory days of Bath & Body Works candles!!!!!!!
You're damn right I made this meme. James Earl Jones' face so captures my thoughts on the matter.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a bowl of that mac and cheese and the bacon covered donut. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)