Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #89: Candles from the Keeping Room's Cherry Blossoms

Florals and laundry scents are a wonderful bathroom option and I have been loving these types of smells more lately. Any time of the day. All day. Not just for laundry day. Am I getting more mature??? Maybe???? Bueller???
Candles From the Keeping Room's Cherry Blossoms
Cold Rating: 6/10
Lit Rating: 8/10
Throw Rating7.5/10
Overall Rating7/10; lush and sweet, delicate and natural. So, so lovely. A slight orange blossom note, too? Like holding a big, giant bouquet in my hands right now, or like a laced lake filled with blossoms. Better while warming than I thought it would be. Lasted 4.5 hours in the bathroom. Pretty strong. Carol is still in my top 3 my favorite vendors. Her florals and laundry scents are some of the best in wax. No cherry, just a light sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)