Monday, June 29, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #81: Vintage Chic Scents' High & Tight

When was the last time you got a haircut?
Mine was over a year ago.
OVER A YEAR AGO.
I am a rebel. Without a cause. ;)
Vintage Chic Scents' High & Tight
Cold Rating: 6/10
Lit Rating: 6/10
Throw Rating6/10
Overall Rating6/10; smells like a barber shop. Shaving cream, new car leather, a slight sweetness, fresh faces. I can almost hear the stubble being shaved when this is melting! Verrrrry leathery. A bit too masculine for my liking. The shaving cream has a tangy note, like actual shaving cream does. Not for me, but others would like this. Throw was a solid medium, but the tart lasted 7 hours in a pleasant background scent. Gray coloring is not very used in the wax world, but it's a nice color, weirdly enough! One scent shot is the perfect amount not to have to cut. Lovely design aesthetic from this vendor, great packaging, haven't ordered in a while because I am not the biggest fan of stalking sites anymore. A really tremendous vendor!!

1 comment:

  1. This one is for me. She had a Cuban cigar one last opening I was dying to try. High & Tight. I go several months without haircuts too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)