Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #66: Butterfly Lane Scents' Strawberry White Cake

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, HO!

I have no idea why I said that, it had nothing to do with today's melt.
Butterfly Lane Scents' Strawberry White Cake
Cold Rating8/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating8/10
Overall Rating7.5/10; one of the very few vendors that has a good, solid, non-buttery cake bakery scent. Amazed by this vendor. Fantastically sweet, both from the fruity strawberry and the fluffy cake. Strong, lasted many, many hours in both the bedroom and the bathroom (I had 2 scent shots). Hoarding scents because of unopened vendors. Hard to get vendors who don't open all the time are the bane. Changed from colored wax to white wax. Not caring about what color wax is because it all gets tossed in the end. Strawberry season. Nothin' worse than awful strawberries. Homemade cake. Using a bajillion dishes and making a mess. Turning into a semi-bakery gal one scent at a time. Loving cake scents, never knowing which will be the butteriest and nastiest popcorn smelling cakes. Nothing will stop me from eating cake. Cake, before Rihanna. "Cake," with Jennifer Aniston, had very little to do with cake until the end of the film. Friends don't let friends let cake spoil.

3 comments:

  1. Avast ye scurvy mate! Sweet yummy fruity bakery ahead! Scuttlebutt that tart right over here to my poop deck. Never smelled Strawberry White Cake before. Making note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ SCUTTLEBUTT IT TO YOUR POOP DECK! HAHAH! I love that you get me! This one is definitely a good one, one you'd love!!

      Delete
  2. You are so funny, Lolo :) LOL

    Dang.. I really need to give Butterfly Lane another chance! This Strawberry white cake sounds so good!!

    I'm sorry I'm so bad at not leaving comments. I always love your Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Reviews!! Thank you for doing them :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)