Friday, January 16, 2015

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #56: Vintage Chic Scents' Three Little Birds

I don't want to say I'm tired of late year scents yet, but I am now beginning to incorporate more springy wax in with it, slowly putting winter on the back burner.
Three Little Birds: Strawberry Daquiri and Orange Pina Colada. 

Vintage Chic Scents' Three Little Birds
Cold Rating9/10
Lit Rating: 9/10
Throw Rating9/10
Overall Rating9/10; brilliant mix of sweet and fragrant pineapple and coconut, medium amounts of orange and little wiffs of strawberry. Not any alcohol or fizziness in this, which I assumed would be the case. Such a luscious and semi-tropical scent. Pina colada scent the heaviest in this. Lasted 8.5 hours in the bathroom at an uber strong strength. Could smell this in the bedroom when the door was opened. Excellent scent names, themes and scent descriptions from this vendor. One of my top 10, if not top 5 vendors. Gaw-geous and ginormous rose shapes. Two-tones colors. Two melts from each big rose. Thinking about sipping tropical drinks on a beach somewhere. Daydreamin'. Light pink slowly moving up as one of my favorite scents.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a tropical delight. I have not found a pineapple I like yet. Maybe this would be it. I just got my VCS from last opening :-D looking forward to melting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pineapple can be overwhelming, this is true. VCS is such an awesome vendor, I am glad she decided to venture out onto the selling side of wax.

      Delete
  2. I love that VCS is in your top five. Kirby is doing such an excellent job and it's exciting to think how much potential for growth and success there is for VCS in the future.

    I'm with Julie, there hasn't been a pineapple that I like yet, but your post makes me want to give this blend a try.
    Have a great weekend Lauren! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to watch her grow in her business! She really does have a knack for all things vintage and her unification and themes with packaging and scents/scent names is just another reason to love her!

      I hope you enjoy a pineapple at least once. It really can be a polarizing scent, though, especially if it's not mixed well. Yuck!

      Have an excellent weekend, dearest friend! <3

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)