Thursday, December 4, 2014

Order of the Odor: Volume 4


A two part question once again this month:

1. Are you planning on gifting wax to anyone this Christmas?
Yes I am! I have gotten many people into wax over the years between family and friends. I like to set aside tarts that I get from order throughout the year (mainly ones from the last 3 months) and /or buy tarts for them and gift them for the holidays. Beyond tarts, I also like to buy Yankee Candles/Bath & Body Works candles for those who I know favor them. Candles are pretty much the ultimate and mst universal gift, and I have found that even guys like getting candles because they have the ability to impresses others. Sort of? ;)

2. Have you asked for any waxy gifts for Christmas?
I always ask for wax for Christmas! Many years back, I asked Josh to buy me some Candles from the Keeping Room tarts. This was when you could order from CFTKR any time, any where, any day without any hassles. He really picked out some fantastic scents for me, and to a certain extent, him as well (since he enjoys the fringe benefits of a nice smelling house!). I have also asked for Yankee/B&BW candles, as well as vendor wax gift cards. Wow, that sounds greedy, I swear I'm not greedy!

Please let us know your answers in the comments! The ladies here at the Order are wishing you and your family the merriest of holiday seasons this year filled with love, joy and peace, and of course, lovely smells.

It's Always Something: Looking for some votives to scent your home and add firelight ambience for the holidays this year? Deb recently hauled some amazing scents from a well known company, and by the end of the post you will be enabled. Consider yourself warned.

Fragrance Obsessed: There is one rule about Pie Club. No zucchini scents. No, that's not it. We don't talk about Pie Club? No. Oh! I remember. You don't EAT the pies... right. Curious about Sunnee's latest Pie Club experience? I know I am.

LoloLovesScents: Social media may have its drawbacks: pestering in-laws, VagueBooking, and unsightly tagged photos from 90's big hair days via #TBT, but there are perks too. Lauren's quick draw McGraw fingers enabled her to snag a most excellent sampler. This one is multi-vendor! So, what all did she get? 

The Redolent Mermaid: Santa stops in Florida too, but getting in the holiday spirit can be difficult with swaying palm trees and 80 degrees of sunshine, but Julie has a trick up her sleeve. Come over and see what scent and vendor she is gaga over when it comes to the perfect Christmas scent. 

3 comments:

  1. How fun that he went CFTKRshopping for you <3 Adam has bought me wax once or twice but never picked scents.

    I love that you gift wax to family and friends too. My sister will be getting a warmer this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine sending our guys over to CFTKR on an ordering day to try to get us some tarts. Just the thought cracks me up. Even if they had the exact opening time, I don't think they could handle the stress. I might be a weak sister when it comes to getting rid of that spider, but I'll fight with the best of them to check out with a cart full of wax :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)