Saturday, November 8, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #40: Candles from the Keeping Room's Spiced Cranberry

NOVEMBER IS HERE.
HERE IS NOVEMBER.
WASN'T IT JUST CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR???
I AM ALWAYS DONE WITH SHOPPING EARLY.
Sorry, caps????
Spiced Cranberry-a wonderful sweeten bog cranberry with just the right amount of spice..great all year scent.
Candles from the Keeping Room's Spiced Cranberry
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating8/10
Overall Rating7/10; more sweet than tart with mellow spice. Above average throw. Lasted 6 hours in the bedroom. Gravitating towards melting more fruity scents in the bedroom. Not being able to distinguish other possible fruits mixed in with cranberry. A hint of freshness mixed in with the sweet and spicy. Thanksgiving coming soon, cranberry sauce on a turkey sandwich. Jellied cranberry or the other nasty kind? Melting steadily through CFTKR samples.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one ;) I finally tried Full Moon and was wondering to myself why Carol has it in the Designers/Earthy category. Not quite as spicy as I expected but definitely good! The orange really comes through. Can you believe it's NOVEMBER??!! I sure can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well done Cranberry Spice is probably my favorite scent for late fall. I think Scentsationals is my favorite version that I've tried so far.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you done shopping?!?! I only have a few for Adam and his stocking and the girls and their stocking and a couple of friends and I am done.

    BOTH cranberry sauces :-) love cranberry sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)