Monday, September 8, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #34: iheartwax's Pomegranate Rosemary Mint

My closest waxy comrades are quite the blenders. Whereas I am afraid to take a chance on things because they might be horrid, they are sort of fearless. The below blend is no exception.
iheartwax's Pomegranate Rosemary Mint
Cold Rating8.5/10
Lit Rating: 9/10
Throw Rating: 10/10
Overall Rating: 9/10; gift from a very generous friend. THIS IS SO GOOD. So strong, so, so strong! Amazing throw. Delicious blend of herbal rosemary, mint and sweet pomegranate. WOW! Shattered expectations. Having creative waxy pals who make awesome blends. Another example of two scents that don't necessarily sound like they go together, but end up blowing my mind. Wanting my entire house to smell this good all the time. Having just recently discovered we have a rosemary bush in our backyard. Adding rosemary to everything. Juicy pomegranates. Thinking my entire childhood we had a pomegranate tree out front, only for it to be something else. Shattered childhood memories.

7 comments:

  1. Just reading this post got me so excited for this blend again! I melted it awhile back but your perfect review of it brought it right back to the forefront of my memory.
    LOL about your misidentified pomegranate tree. I hope it at least gave you some sort of fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This definitely need to be purchased in large quantities. It's a good balance of fresh and sweet.

      Someone told me it was a pom tree, and lo and behold, nay! How could they lie to me?!

      Delete
  2. Now you know what to choose when you order from there. =) I've forgotten what it smelled like already, but I do seem to remember being pleasantly surprised. I see my quickie tag soaked up some excess. Oops, hehe.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you for the excellent suggestion! You've stepped into blending boxes I would have never dared to try on my own. Thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. This was a good one!!! Makes me strangely excited for muffin club!!!! Fun friend blends <3 I have a hard time eating pomegranate seeds. No patience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love our fun friend blends! Woohoo! I had dark chocolate pomegranate seeds from Trader Joe's, but they were not good!

      Delete
  4. What a great blend!!! I have been loving fruity scents with mint lately. Adding to my never ending "to-blend" list!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)