Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #21: Better Homes and Gardens Zesty Lemon Peppercorn

Lemon and peppercorn? How odd...AND INTRIGUING.
Better Homes and Gardens' Zesty Lemon Peppercorn
Cold Rating7.5/10
Lit Rating: 8.5/10
Throw Rating8/10
Overall Rating8/10; fascinating scent pairs strike again! A wonderful gift from a great friend. <3 Extremely strong, great throw, lasted over a day with discernible scent, lovely scent altogether! The zestiness is mixed with some sort of pepper scent that reminded me slightly of a more citrusy version of black pepper bergamot. Look at the lemons on the front of this clamshell, gahhhh they look so juicy and delicious. Making a lemon cake for dessert. Needing a new pepper grinder. Loving pepper scents in wax.

4 comments:

  1. I loved this one too! Such a cool and elegant blend. Mmmmm!!!! Lemon cake?! I want a wee bite. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked this one, too! Elegant is a great word to describe this, it really was fantastic! I wish I could FedEx you some of the cake, it was really good! <3

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked it! Every time I sniffed it in the store I was always 'nah' about it, but now that you have all liked it I might have to give it a chance.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for sending these cubies to me! I loved it! You may like it if you try it, and if not, send the rest to me and Julie! :P

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)