Thursday, July 3, 2014

Swift & Supersonically Snappy Short Review #20: Streetman Candle Company's Peachy Keen

For the longest time, I thought I hated peach scents. In fact, I was repulsed by the idea of them. Now, I like them! Yay for growing up and giving things a chance. :P
Streetman Candle Company's Peachy Keen
Cold Rating7/10
Lit Rating: 7/10
Throw Rating6.5/10
Overall Rating7/10; medium throw eases transitions into something I thought I disliked. Very bright, cheery peach scent, nothing much more to say about that because peaches are fun! Almost like a peach candy of sorts, maybe a very minor green undertone? Lasted about 3.5-4 hours in the bedroom. Would have been a good bathroom scent, too. Love the peachy color of the wax! Apparently liking peach scents after all. Peaches & cream. 112. High school music(al). Loving rap music and completely changing my musical likes. Anyone have any peach recipes?

1 comment:

  1. Peachy goodness! Millions of peaches, peaches for me, millions of peaches... La la la la. I had a rap phase too, all Bone Thugs and WU Tang and Notorious B I G. Lol! Peach recipes? How about a yummy peach cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream, or a peach tart, or a peach crisp?! Mmmm... Making me crave peaches.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)