Saturday, March 15, 2014

Random Picture Post: Non-Waxy Photos From the Last Few Weeks #9!

It's almost Spring, friends! HuZzAh!!!!
It seems like we have had a lot of strange, fun adventures since I last did a random picture post, so I'm here to share some fun photos with y'all! Hope you enjoy! :)
We went to this place called The Waffle Spot a few weeks ago for breakfast....notice anything?? Doesn't it look like the giant pancake looking jester is flipping us off? RUDE.
We went to the grocery store the other day and Josh bought me some daffodils, which are one of my favorite flowers. They are so cheerful! :)
I love taking surprise pictures when Josh doesn't know, LOL. It really makes life amusing to take random pictures like this. :)
LITTLE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not good at hide and go seek. :P
My newest bumper sticker. Your stick family tasted delicious. :)
Speaking of delicious, get a load of this hot chocolate from Snooze in downtown San Diego. ER.MAH.GERD. It was soooooo good!
I recently bought one nail polish from Amazon.com. This is how it came packaged. Inefficiency at its finest, ladies and gents!
LOLBYEBITCH. Does anyone else not feel the slightest bit sorry for buggly-wugglies that happen to fly into our wax warmers? Has this ever happened to you? Like I said on my Instagram, at least it died a glittery, scented death!
Ohai Freddo, plz stop trying to steal our souls. KTHX!
I meant to share this at Christmastime, but between the flu and business, I forgot. This was in my stocking: it's a dark chocolate tasting odyssey from Trader Joe's, featuring Coffee & Cocoa Nib (amazing), Salt & Pepper Potato Chip (surprisingly good), Almond Ginger (too many almonds), Chili & Cinnamon (one of my favorites, it's so weird how good this was!), Coconut Caramel (another winner), Orange Hibiscus (BLEHHHHCK, ick, nast!), and Black Sea Salt & Caramel (always fantastic).
Josh made this. Well, he sculpted it. Well, he fashioned it. How good is this? He did it from his brain, no help, on the first try at ever sculpting. He has some real, natural talent for art! It is painted now, and when it's dry, I will take a photo and show y'all!

Hope you enjoyed these photos from the past few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun collection of moments! Drooling over the dark chocolate sampler and that drink. Yum!!! The TRex sticker is hilarious!!! We love dinos. Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dark chocolate sampler was amaaaaazing. I wish I had rationed it longer, LOL. I am glad someone liked the T-Rex sticker, I didn't know if it would be received well, lol. :D Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)